These resources are for teachers following the British Curriculum. Access resources for the American Curriculum.
1. Letters for Picture Coding
2. Word Charts
4. Decodable Sentences
5. Activities and Learning Resources
View All >
Do you have the first edition? Click here.
1. Assessment2. Certificates3. Letters for Picture Coding4. Song Lyrics5. Learning Activities and Materials6. Word and Picture Cards7. Lesson Outlines and Plans8. Parent Letter9. Audio CDs
1. Assessment2. Certificates3. Word Bank4. Posters5. Games
1. Examples2. 'I can do' Certificates3. Letterland Grammar Flashcards4. 'Little Car' Finger Puppets5. Artwork Store6. Letterland Songs
To access the Teacher's Guide Resources, make sure you are logged into your Phonics Online account and select one of the options below.
If you or your school does not have an account already, you can sign up for FREE now!You will get:
Fix-it Phonics Starter Level
Do you have the Phonics Teacher's Guide (First Edition)? Click here.
Do you have Fix-it Phonics Level 1, 2 or 3 (First Edition)? Click here.