Whether you're a teacher in primary, elementary or first school, or an early years professional wanting to give your pupils a head-start - there's something for you and your learners in our range of over 100 great phonics titles.
- Friendly letter characters provide strong visual memory clues (or mnemonics) so your children learn and retain phoneme/grapheme correspondences
- Daily blending and segmenting activities make word-building fast and effective
- Focused multi-sensory activities appeal to all learners and activate all learning channels
- Built-in visual and verbal clues ensure correct letter formation, provide reasons for capitals and digraphs and reduce confusions like b/d, p/q, s/z, n/u and m/w
- Easy-to-follow instructions in every school or early years title means less planning time and more fun with phonics in the classroom
- The wide range of well-priced teaching and learning resources, which includes teacher's guides, readers, software, posters and audio CDs, ensures the scheme can grow as you wish
- Our 40 year's experience of phonics publishing means you can be sure that our resources are well-written, high-quality and research-approved.
Try Letterland for yourself.
Download your FREE Letterland Reading Booklet here.
Please take a look around the site and get in touch if you need any further information or advice about what to buy. Our knowledgeable and experienced Head Office staff will be happy to hear from you.