In order to read and write confidently children need to develop a wide range of skills in their early years. Phonic knowledge is an important part of this. Learning the letter shapes, and the sounds they make in words, helps children to become confident and secure readers.
- Our friendly letter characters provide visual memory clues for children - so they'll learn and retain letter shape and sound correspondences quickly and securely.
- Our books are bright, enjoyable and fun - making learning to read a pleasure not a chore.
- Each title includes easy-to-follow tips and guidance written by education experts - so you can be sure you're not making any mistakes, or contradicting what your child is learning at nursery or school.
- Our wide range of titles, from picture books, story books and activity books to CDs and award-winning software means there's always a way for you to engage even the most reluctant reader.
- The books are high-quality, bright and attractive - your children will want to come back to them again and again. What's more, our teaching and learning titles are all in-line with the very latest education policies, so you can be sure you're buying the very best for your child.
- Used in thousands of schools, Letterland books are endorsed by experts, trusted by teachers and loved by children across the world.
To find out more, please take a look at the information in this section of website, or why not get in touch? The friendly, experienced staff at the Head Office will be happy to help. If you live outside the UK, there may be someone closer to you who'd be able to assist so please take a look at the list of international distributors for further information.